Donations to the Department of Forestry, in any amount, have a huge impact on our research and academic programs. Most importantly, they impact the lives of MSU Forestry students through endowed scholarships and fellowships. Make your tax-deductible gift today!
- Department of Forestry General Gift Account (A113) and the Anderson Family Endowment (A11316)
- To provide the greatest flexibility for the Department to capitalize on opportunities and address areas of greatest need, consider making a donation to the discretionary fund. To have the greatest immediate impact, donations to the Department of Forestry general gift account (A113) will make the full amount of your donation available for spending.
- For long-term impact, investment returns on donations to the Anderson Family Endowment (A11316) will support the Department in perpetuity.
- Departent of Forestry Endowed Scholarship(A1131): utilized to recruit new students to the program
- The Carol Christine Gustafson Endowed Scholarship Fund (A11314)
- Forestry Summer Camp Endowment Fund (A1137)
Department of Forestry
Natural Resources Building
480 Wilson Road, Room 126
East Lansing, MI 48824
Please make checks payable to “Michigan State University.” Please include the name of the fund and the gift allocation number, listed as (A____) in bold, on the memo line. Thank you!
Search MSU Online Giving by the numbers listed below:
- A11300 Clare and Myrtle Hendee Scholarship Fund
- A11302 T.D. Stevens Memorial Fund
- A11307 Theron E. and Roma E. Daw Forestry Scholarship Fund
- A11310 Herbert S. Humphrey Endowed Scholarship Fund in the Department of Forestry
- A11311 G. Robert Leavengood Forestry Scholarship Fund
- A113141 Carol C. Gustafson and Gary S. Murphy Endowed Scholarship in Forestry
- A113145 Maureen H. McDonough Endowed Scholarship for Social and Community Forestry
- A113146 Forest Carbon Program Fund
- A113147 Charles J. Guenther Memorial Scholarship Fund
- A113148 Urban Forestry Expendable Fund
- A11318 Henning Family (Jean, Robert, Nora, Barb) Memorial Scholarship Fund
- A1132 James W. Hanover Graduate Seminar Series
- A11320 Alan L. and Connie M. Fowler Endowment Fund
- A1133 James Graham Helmbrecht Endowed Memorial Scholarship in the Department of Forestry
- A1134 Karl H. Lukens Forestry Endowed Scholarship Fund
- A1135 Carl O. Basel Endowed Fund for the Outstanding Senior Award in the Department of Forestry
- A1136 Stewart G. Armitage Endowed Fund in the Department of Forestry
- A1138 Fred Arnold Professorship in Wood Products Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Endowment Fund
- A1139 David and Mary Jessup Forestry Summer Camp Endowment Fund