Donations to the Department of Forestry, in any amount, have a huge impact on our research and academic programs. Most importantly, they impact the lives of MSU Forestry students through endowed scholarships and fellowships. Make your tax-deductible gift today!
- General Funding and the Anderson Family Endowment
- To provide the greatest flexibility for the Department to capitalize on opportunities and address areas of greatest need, consider making a donation to the discretionary fund. To have the greatest immediate impact, donations to the General Gift Account will make the full amount of your donation available for spending.
- For long-term impact, investment returns on donations to the Anderson Family Endowment will support the Department in perpetuity.
- Departent of Forestry Endowed Scholarship: utilized to recruit new students to the program
- The Carol Christine Gustafson Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Forestry Summer Camp Endowment Fund
Department of Forestry
Natural Resources Building
480 Wilson Road, Room 126
East Lansing, MI 48824
Please make checks payable to “Michigan State University” and be sure to include the name of the fund and the gift allocation number you wish to contribute to on the memo line. Thank you!